Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bacon and Tater Tots

I am sitting on an American Airlines 737, and I am seated in 6 A. Yes, I was upgraded on a completely full flight. Praise the Lord!

I am off to Lake Shore Farm where I grew up in southern Minnesota. It is going to be 82 degrees there today and I might just have to borrow one of my mom's sweaters. It's been in the 100 plus degree temperatures in Dallas for so long that we have ALMOST gotten used to it.

This Friday and Saturday my parents are having their garage sale that we have been getting ready for on and off all summer. I will tweet some pictures of before,during, and after.

When I talked to my parents to see what they needed me to pick up at the grocery store, I was told only 2 things were needed. Tater tots and bacon. Hmmmmm. I think I might just pick up some "bag salad" too.

In the meantime,I best take whatever they offer me for lunch on this flight and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment