Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bergen

One thing I will remember about this trip to Norway , is the rain. We are having a lot of fun and seeing some interesting and beautiful places, but we are getting soaked in the process. I remind myself how hot and dry it must be in Dallas and that is enough to keep me from being distracted by the cool and rainy weather here.
I will post pictures next week of a few highlights of the trip. I am sure there are more to come. Yesterday afternoon we had a bit of sunshine so seized the opportunity to ride the funicular to the outlook over Bergen. Beautiful.
Today we have had a "free day" and have walked all around the wharf area. One more night here and we continue on to Geilo and then on to Oslo for 2 days and then on a plane back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment