Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lefty's favorite things.

This is a far cry from Oprah's favorite things, but thought I'd let you know what I found for Lefty's B-Day.  He has just about everything he wants and has a habit of picking things up before I get a chance to buy them for him.  But, this year I think I did pretty well.


Lucchese Cowboy Boots.  Love them!
Grey Goose glasses made from grey goose bottles.  www.BottleHood.com
And last but not least, a Filson oil cloth jacket with a liner. (For all those early spring fly fishing trips to MT.)

And for V Day, just a good old pair of Gap jeans to go with the boots. 

3 comments:

  1. GREAT gifts Mom!! Wow, you always manage to find something really cool and unique (the glasses) for Dad....who does already have everything:)

    ReplyDelete