Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

COLD!

When we moved to Texas, I was certain that I would never experience temperatures in the single digits again.  Boy was I wrong.  It has been cold here for days and we are tired of it.  Ice on the driveway, sidewalks, and most side streets.  All the schools are closed, but the kids can't even enjoy their days off doing anything resembling winter fun.  Even many of the Super Bowl activities have even been "messed" with.   The upside is that everything I am involved with has been canceled.  Don't get me wrong, I love the things I am involved with, but every once in awhile, it is nice to stay in my pajamas for a little longer, enjoy an extra cup of coffee, and read all my favorite blogs.  And I have had plenty of time to spend on the treadmill.  On Sunday it is going to be 55 degrees.  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment