Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dinner at Bruno's

There is an incredibly special little neighborhood treasure of a restaurant that is really close to our new house. Their crab claw appetizer is to die for, as well as their iceberg wedge salad. For my entree I ordered a lemon, caper and veal dish. I don't believe I have ever had it prepared more perfectly. And, on a side note, their piano player is amazing.
This whole eating out thing takes on a new meaning when your entire kitchen is packed up and their really is no hope of preparing another homemade meal. I will not complain. Every once in awhile I like to go out. It's special. But, by Monday night, I fully intend to cook in our new house, on my Wolf gas cook-top. I will be feeling spoiled rotten. Didn't realize how much I missed my Viking back in G'boro.
Think I will try Lindsay Widle's potato dish. It sounds divine.
Have a happy Sunday tomorrow!

1 comment: