Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mondays

Last Monday I was flying home from Romania and finally landed at DFW at 9:30 p.m. It felt like the longest Monday ever, and yet I didn't accomplish the things I am used to accomplishing on Mondays. After almost a week of getting back on a normal sleep schedule, I am ready for a normal Monday. You know, the kind where you roll out the trash cans, shake out the rugs, start the first load of laundry, write a couple of checks that need to get in the mail, enjoy a second cup of coffee while checking the email, go for a power walk, vacuum the floors, dust the furniture, go to the dry-cleaners, put gas in the Tahoe,mail that package that has been sitting on the counter for a week, hit the grocery store, and by the time I get all of those things accomplished, it should be time to start dinner preparations.
Oh, and in the middle of all of this, there are about 10 phone calls I really need to make. There goes Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment