Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a different week this is!

Last week we watched this little man while his parents went on a little vacation somewhere sunny!
We took him on walks, to Bass Pro Shop, and to the Stars hockey game.  We also spent a good bit of time watching him run circles around us.  He isn't quite two yet, but he sure can move quickly.  It was great fun practicing being grandparents.

And this week, it's no more of this....
Louise and I are giving up sweets for Lent.  40 Days and counting!

The whole 40 day thing reminded me of when our church back in NC did the Purpose Driven Life study by Rick Warren and I decided that in addition to giving up something...sweets; I would also add in something extra for 40 days.  I am going to spend the next 40 days re-reading The Purpose Driven Life.  It will be interesting to look back at my comments and see what jumps out at me this time around.  Here I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment