Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ho Hum!

I was just reading  one of Christine's friends' blogs and I can completely relate.  (If I knew how to link you to it I would, but that's another matter entirely.)  She was talking about how January is just not a very exciting month.  All the resolution "stuff" is hard to get excited about.  Who wants to worry about a few extra pounds when all the "comfort" food is what we crave in these cold months.  I think she got it right when she talked about small shifts in our thoughts and behaviors.  Maybe just eating a few healthier things more often is a good enough start.  I wonder how many people actually are successful long term with their resolutions.  I have become more of a fan of realistic goals and ambitions.  And, I have determined that giving up 1/2 and 1/2 for my morning cup of coffee is NOT going to happen anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. You and Lindsay are long lost bffs! Haha. No resolutions here...to be completely honest, I never even thought about creating any oops:)

    ReplyDelete