Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's no fun getting "old".

I always try to keep up with my annual doctor and dentist visits. I have no reason not to. I certainly have plenty of time. But, my new dentist informed me, (after the most thorough and high tech, fancy shmancy, cleaning - hand massage included)that I have some work that needs to be REDONE. Redone? What in the world?

Sooooo, after a week of pondering if I want to follow his recommendations, I confirmed my second appointment with him and off I went once again for his office. Suffice it to say that I will be getting to know him very well. I bet he will put me on his Christmas card list.

Since he has to redo 2 of my crowns (front ones no less), of course it is important that we make the new ones whiter and then make my real teeth whiter as well to match the new crowns. Over the course of the next 3 weeks, I will start to enjoy my new Texas smile to go with my Texas hair and my new Texas diamond that replaces the one I lost this summer.

I just might feel like a whole new woman.

1 comment:

  1. New woman for sure!!!
    Think of you often and miss you lots! XO - Ash

    ReplyDelete